Hedgren Style Clinic: 5 Quick Tips to Enhance the Power of Image and Self Confidence
“First impressions last.” I believe that this old saying still holds very true in most cases.
Power of Image
“Style is a way to say WHO YOU ARE, without having to speak.” – Rachael Zoe said it perfectly.
5 Quick Tips to Enhance the Power of Image and Self Confidence
- Tip #1 Perfect Smile – think of happy thoughts, show off your happy lines (crow’s feet), and smile saying the letter A or number 8. Saying “cheese” is not advisable as it doesn’t bring out your best sweet smile, but only makes you look as if you were forced to smile. Practice this for 2 minutes every damn day and you’re assured of a perfect killer smile! 🙂
- Tip #2 Open Stance -observe your posture. Make sure you are always in a good posture, whether standing up or sitting down. Avoid standing in one leg, make sure to always find your balance. Shoulders should also be aligned while your chin must not be looking down (projects shyness) nor looking way up (appears arrogant or proud).
- Tip #3 Warm Body Language – a proper handshake is either only 2 or 3 pumps. Be firm but painless and don’t be fast nor hold too long. When talking, observe eye contact and lean a bit forward for better connection.
- Tip #4 Excellent Appearance – Fix your hair as it is known to be the crowning glory of beauty. Have a fresh looking face. Ladies don’t have to wear heavy make up, but at least, be sure to look neat and presentable. A quick lipstick application doesn’t hurt, right? Or just go for some loose powder. Also, choose appropriate clothing and be careful with accessories. Of course, personal hygiene is a must.
- Tip #5 Revamp Workplace OOTD – mix and match outfits. NO one will ever go wrong with black, so at least have one black dress, black blazer, black bag. Then enhance your look with pretty accessories. A nice pair of earrings or just a decent wrist watch will do.
Hedgren Bags Collection – Hedgren Philippines
|Choosen Hedgren Male Ambassador, Doyzkie of www/iluvcebu.com|
|CBC Leads Jeph of www.kiatcebu.com|
|CBC member Camille of wanderwomanwonders.wordpress.com|
Know what, I loved the event so much I wished it was longer. Haha There was never a dull moment, it was inspiring and packed with practical tips on improving our image and confidence. It was so nice meet Ms. Abbygale in person, I wish she’ll hold more events like this again in Cebu. Hehe 🙂
|CBC Team with Ms. Abbygale|
Over to you:Tell me what’s your favorite POWER TIP? If you have anything to add, please do share in the comments below!
|Mommy Wanders @ Hedgren Philippines – 2nd Level, The Northwing Atrium, SM City Cebu|
HEDGREN STORE CEBU
SM CITY CEBU, UNIT A238, 2ND LEVEL
LADYBAG AYALA CEBU
LEVEL 2, PASEO SOLANA, AYALA CENTER CEBU