Hello, wanderful friends!
Today I’ll share my 8 Powerful Inspirational Life Quotes YOU Haven’t Read Before.
They’re generally about life (Life Quotes eh! lol) – on celebrating achievement, making things happen, facing fear, living in the moment, getting back up, life purpose, moving forward, and doing better.
Wonder why you haven’t read them before? Because they’re my own words from my old blog posts. Hehe So yeah, I handpicked and compiled some of my favorite written encouraging words and turned them into visual inspiration. “Photo Quotes” or whatever they’re called. They’re a thing now, you know. 🙂
Though I selected a bunch, I only completed 8 for now because even a simple editing is such a pain! Sorry, my “design skills” suck! But thank God, I finished this first batch before losing patience. At least 8 photo quotes are enough for a week’s daily life quotes inspiration, right?
ALL of these I made with YOU in my mind. I aim to inspire and motivate YOU, whatever YOU are going through right now. So I hope your heart pounds and your mind sparks with these. Enjoy! 🙂
8 Powerful Inspirational Life Quotes YOU Haven’t Read Before
- Life is good, my friends, even if you’ve messed up some parts of your life “system”, trust that you can fix it and get back on track! You can do it! –I Walked Across the Stage with the BIGGEST Smile On My Face ✔︎
- Each new day is another chance to make everything better! –Thank You Lovely 2014, Welcome My Sweet 2015
3. It’s a pretty sad reality that many of us now are always looking forward to the big things alone, greatly missing out the wonderful little moments that pass us by. We’ve wasted significant times not recognizing the beautiful little things. Today, let’s live in the moment and appreciate this awesome life and amazing world around us. –[Video] Awesome Blogger Neil Pasricha – The 3 As of Awesome TED Talk
- What do you want to do before you die? What if you found out you were going to die tomorrow? Reflect hard on these questions and you’ll get a clear picture of your life’s purpose and priorities. –[VIDEO] Before I die I want to.. [Big Talk]
- I truly believe that every achievement, no matter how big or small, is worthy of recognition and celebration. – [Photos] Congratulations to ALL Achievers! #RingHop2015
- You can go all your life carrying all that fear and settle for what’s comfortable or easy. But it will not take you anywhere, but rather put you in the same world you are in right now. You’ll be the same person in the same place doing the same things few years ago. And that is because you were fearful of falling. –Look Back But Move Forward
- Remember, no one else will make it happen for you but YOU alone. The marvelous and beautiful and so awesome life awaits you if you only make it happen. –Take A Nap But Don’t Sleep For Long
- If you feel like giving up, trust that there’s so much more that awaits you, only if you take just one more step forward. Just one small step ahead. You’ll get out of this difficult path soon. –Take A Nap But Don’t Sleep For Long
That’s all folks!
Feel free to grab them. Just a little favor when sharing online, a quick link back to this blog will really make my day and encourage me to make more of these. Or you can simply mention Mommy Wanders on Facebook, Instagram (@mommywanders), or Twitter @iamroseangelie. THANK YOU! 🙂
Over to you, was there something that struck you? Or were they all nothing new? Do you want me to do another batch or just forget it? HAHA Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
LIKE this post? Share it to your friends who might like this too. 🙂