The start of the BER months is here! Hmmm.. I can already feel the holidays coming. I can’t wait to see the glowing Christmas lights around the city! Too excited, huh? 🙂
Imagining the upcoming holidays makes me really excited to share more about our family experiences. It’s really great to be back in the “blogging world” and write again after being inactive for sooo long. Looking at my last year’s stats, I only wrote a total of 6 posts in 2016. Yep, just S-I-X!
And early this year, I only had 3 posts on May, 1 on June, and 1 on July. OMG. Can I just hide back in my cave? lol
Blog Life Lately: Boring Stat Updates
Okay, enough of those embarrassing numbers. Here’s a few good news from last month alone, August 2017.
- I published 5 posts, 3 of them are tips on Buying Home Appliances
- Reached 1,300+ page views
- Gained 200+ new followers on Mommy Wanders Facebook Page
- Increased my blog’s social engagement – this controversial NIDO Ad showing separated parents received the most number of shares & organic traffic, while my post on Parenting Frustration sharing how fvck*n tired I am as a parent received the most number of comments from fellow frustrated parents.
- Closed 1 major blog sponsorship deal
- Received a few personal blog invitations
- Connected to a lot of new Mommy/Family/Parenting Bloggers and Communities
That’s it. Are you bored yet with all the insignificant figures? Sorry about that. I know these may be nothing to anyone, but to this dying blog – IT’S EVERYTHING! I swear I almost wanted to delete this site when I felt I lost my passion for writing. But thankfully, I didn’t. Now, I am so damn happy and grateful for these little feats. Yay! I hope you are too! 😉
Seriously, are you happy for me and the blog? Like really?
Okay. I have an idea. As my little way of saying THANK YOU to everyone who supported us here in Mommy Wanders Blog, I’m gonna host a family photo contest to celebrate every family’s fun moments. After all, this mommy blog is obsessed with sweet family photos!
Mommy Wanders FUN Family Moments Photo Contest – #MWFunFamilyMoments
Let’s call this game as Mommy Wanders FUN Family Moments Photo Contest – with official hashtag #MWFunFamilyMoments (because it’s now a thing, you know! haha)
There are two (2) categories to join.
Do you have children who treat each other as best buddies? This sweet siblings’ photo category is for them. Note that entries must only include the children who are siblings. (No parents/cousins/classmates/etc). See my #ZooeyandZion for example.
Does your little one look a lot like you? Does he/she have the cute kiddie version of your eyes or smile? Or are you fond of taking similar OOTDs? Share your Mini-Me snaps in this category!
Blog Contest: Share a photo showing your FUN FAMILY MOMENTS and get a chance to WIN 1 of THREE (3) PHOTOBOOK VOUCHERS WORTH PHP 1200.00.
So who wants to join the fun?
Here’s the deal:
- Upload a photo on Facebook showing your family’s sweet siblings (for #MWBestBuddies) or you & your kiddo’s selfie (for #MWMiniME)
- LIKE, Follow, and Tag @MommyWanders on Facebook with the hashtag #MWFunFamilyMoments AND either #MWBestBuddies or #MWMiniMe depending on your category. (Make sure your post is set to public so I get notified).
- Submission of photo entries will be until
September 9, 2017 at 11 PM only. Submission of entries is EXTENDED!!!
- Submitted entries will be collected and posted
for voting online– either on our FB page, blog site, or both. Important: Joining this contest means you allow Mommy Wanders to use your photos for publishing & public sharing. Edit: NO VOTING, RANDOM WINNER WILL BE SELECTED. Voting mechanics and other terms will be announced in the next post.
- Prize: 3 winners of 1 Photobook Philippines Voucher. Voucher value worth PHP1200, valid for a 6″ x 6″ Mini Square Softcover Photobook. Voucher excludes shipping fee and is only available for shipping within the Philippines. Valid for use until September 25, 2017.
What are you waiting for? Join and share with your family and friends!
*Contest terms & mechanics may change. This giveaway is solely hosted by Mommy Wanders blog and is not affiliated with Photobook Philippines.