The holidays are loooong over but the excitement I felt when I welcomed the New Year is still inside every bit of me. Year 2014 was such a lovely time AND I can sense that 2015 will be even sweeter. I can imagine that it’s going to be both more exciting and challenging. Or should I say even bittersweeter!
Aaaaaaaah I’m so thrilled about what’s waiting ahead of me, though I’m a bit anxious about some uncertain matters. But whatever is in store for me, I’m sure I can confidently handle it well. 😉
As the New Year entails new challenges, new experiences, and new opportunities, it also means that it’ll be a lot better – better challenges, better experiences, and better opportunities, and better skills. As what my favorite awesome Barney Stinson has always said, “New is ALWAYS better!”
..and I definitely believe him!
This 2015, as I am beginning to approach a new path, I will be creating a better memory of our journey, hopefully through my writing and photography “skills”. These are the top skills that I feel very passionate about so I’ll be working hard to improve my skills this year. Both in writing and photography, I still have SO MUCH to learn so I’ll try to put on more effort and time
mastering(improving!) these skills.
Now aside from that, there are other things that I have to keep in mind this year. Let me quickly share the top 5 new and better things I’m excited (and concerned!) about this 2015…
- Zion turns two – get ready for Terrible TWOs stage, mommy!
- Zooey turns five – Really? My baby is FIVE?!
- Zooey will start Preschool soon – OMG, I don’t know what to expect. Please tell me it’s normal to PANIIIIC!
- New Career – hmmm let me keep this to myself for now. 🙂
- I’m turning 25! – sh!t I need to travel the world!
Woooow! I can feel the pressure now with this super short list. Can I really handle 2015?
Hmmm.. Of course, Rose! You can do it, it’s just a piece of cake compared to the crazy times you had in 2014. Remember when you juggled school, work, kids, and a small sideline? YOU did well on that so Keep Going!
Okay, okay. Yeah, that was a lot last year and I’m so grateful for that.
Now, let me take this time to be grateful for all the wonderful things that happened in 2014.
To my lovely 2014, THANK YOU!
- Because my family wasn’t spared from sickness, you made us stronger. Thank you for the gift of good health.
- Because life isn’t always easy, you made us realize to enjoy life like the world is our playground. Thank you for the all inspiration and motivation.
- Because it was awkward for me to return to school, you guided me to keep my priorities intact. Thank you for helping me focus in school.
- Because time was an issue, you arranged my schedule to fit my needs. Thank you for all the special time I get to celebrate with my family and friends.
- Because I’m not good in speaking up my thoughts, you introduced me to a wonderful community that encouraged me to be true to my voice and be confident with my words. Thank you for every bit of wisdom you shared.
I’ll just keep this short for now. I can’t stress enough how thankful I am for everything that happened last year. I met a lot of awesome people both online and offline and had great experiences and a vast of learning. 2014 was indeed a lovely year for me. To my family, friends, colleagues, classmates, students, clients, and the whole blogging community, thank you all for being part of a wonderful journey with me.
To my sweet 2015, let’s get it on! Every challenge is accepted! 😀
Remember, New Year is going to be a start of another chapter of your life. Each new day is another chance to make everything better! Work on it! Cheers to a more awesome year, Happy Sweet 2015!
Be Your Best,